12-14 September 2018 at Raffles City Convention Center, Singapore. Did you know that the Asia Pacific region is expected to make up the world’s fifth largest economy by 2020? In addition, the region has an untapped potential of adding 4.5 trillion to its annual GDP. Leading as the 7th most innovative country in the world, as well as one of the most gender-balanced economies in the region, Singapore could nevertheless add $16 Billion to its GDP by increasing the share of women in higher productivity sectors and in the labour force.
Women’s Forum Singapore will therefore bring together hundreds of global leaders from 12-14 September 2018 on the theme “Bridging worlds for inclusive innovation.” These leaders, both men and women, will focus on four key pillars of leadership, innovation, diversity, inclusion and stability to create solutions for an equitable and inclusive future.
- Reimagining the ASEAN future in a disrupted world
- How can women’s leadership foster responsible finance and innovative wealth management
- Designing a better world: Women and STEM
- What should diversity leadership look like for ASEAN business?
- Changing mindset: Expanding the landscape for women founders and entrepreneurs in Asia