This 12th edition of our annual flagship event features top-tier speakers, far-ranging debates, outstanding networking opportunities – prepare for three inspiring and productive days in Deauville from 30.11. -02.12.16! Register today for the 2016 Women’s Forum Global Meetiing and take advantage of special Early-Bird rates (offer expires 31 July).
- More than 50 speakers are now confirmed
- The Discovery will host two new Hubs: the Finance Hub and the Women in Sports Hub
- Even more networking opportunities, with dedicated 30-minute slots in the program for making new connections
- Women’s Forum Happenings, interactively designed meetings, peer-to-peer and expert-led workshops, and special events aimed at ensuring that delegates make the most of their time at the Women’s Forum Global Meeting.
- Is the sharing economy moving us towards a new socio-economic system, as its proponents claim, or is this simply intermediation?
- Gen Y has embraced collaborative consumption in a big way: Why is this? Is this younger generation truly more primed for the sharing economy than their predecssors were?
- How are “traditional economy” companies, those based on ownership and on rentals as a BtoP venture, responding to this new competition?
- Enabling women to be business creators
- Making finance truly inclusive
Early Bird Offer: http://r.womensforum.mediactive.mx/ozwlawjrpe23d.html